Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are subject to a paid membership.
Please see the confidentiality agreement below for all membership types.
- SIMANTOV'S OBLIGATIONS
- SIMANTOV will proceed with the search, the selection and the introduction of the candidates in accordance with the Client’s requirements, provided that those requirements are feasible with respect to the age, material situation and overall situation of the Client.
- Concerning personal introductions, SIMANTOV will communicate to the Client a short description of each candidate, including First Name, Age, Size, Occupation, City, Country, Religious views and Languages Spoken.
- CLIENT'S OBLIGATIONS
- The Client agrees to his obligation to participate truthfully, with loyalty and decency, to the efforts deployed by SIMANTOV on his behalf.
- The Client agrees to share all relevant information, guaranteeing the exactitude and seriousness of this information, and to inform SIMANTOV of any change in his / her situation. This information will remain confidential.
- The Client agrees not to propagate or divulge any confidential information that might have been shared with him by candidates.
- The Client agrees to be physically present at each appointment that he/she has agreed to.
- The Client agrees to give SIMANTOV constructive feedback regarding introductions to candidates and to keep SIMANTOV informed of his / her intentions.
- The Client agrees to proceed with courtesy, honesty and decency with the candidates to whom he/she is introduced.
- The Client authorizes SIMANTOV to publish notices, which will not mention the Client’s name or any confidential information.
SIMANTOV declines all responsibility regarding the moral or financial consequences that could result from declarations made by the Client that would be incomplete or contrary to the truth and this even by simple omission or lack of will to disclose such information. SIMANTOV also denies all responsibility regarding the consequences of the arranged meetings.
- CANCELLATION OF THE CONTRACT BEFORE ITS TERM
The present contract terminates in the event of the Client's marriage or by the decision of the client to end the contract, whether expressed or tacit, or in case of lack of respect of the Client’s obligations or in case of absence of communication from the Client for a period of six consecutive months. In all those aforementioned cases the subscription fee is non- refundable.
- DESIGNATED LEGAL RECOURSE AND JURISDICTION.
All litigation resulting from the execution or the interpretation of the contract will irrevocably be submitted to the arbitration court under English Law (England & Wales) after consultation with the local rabbinic authorities in order to obtain a DIN TORAH.
It is understood and agreed to that the Discloser and the Recipient would like to exchange certain information that may be considered confidential. To ensure the protection of such information and in consideration of the agreement to exchange said information, the parties agree as follows:
The confidential information to be disclosed by Discloser under agreement ("Confidential Information") can be described as and includes:
Business ideas, copyrights and/or trade secrets, cost profit margin information, customers, clients, marketing and current or future business plans, customer names, addresses, birthdates, email addresses or other individually identifiable information and personal issues, regardless of whether such information is designated as "Confidential Information" at the time of disclosure.
In addition to the above, "Confidential information" shall also include, and the Recipient shall have a duty to protect, other confidential and/or sensitive information which is disclosed by Discloser in writing and marked as confidential (or with other similar designations) at the time of disclosure.
- Recipient shall use the Confidential Information only for the purpose of rendering the agreed services.
- Recipient shall limit disclosure of Confidential Information within its own organization, to its partners, members and/ or employees and shall not disclose Confidential Information to any third party without the prior written consent of Discloser.
- This Agreement shall not be construed as creating, conveying, transferring, granting or conferring upon the Recipients any rights, license or authority in or to the information exchanged, except the limited right to use Confidential Information specified in paragraph 2.
Discloser warrants that he/she has the right to make the disclosure under this Agreement.